Normally I try to use keyboard shortcuts as much as possible. I believe that it saves time.
Here are some handy unit testing keybaord shortcuts with Visual Studio:
1. Ctrl + R, A – Run all tests
2. Ctrl + R, T – Run tests in context (based on if cursor is in function, class, or namespace)
3. Ctrl + R, F – Runs all tests that are checked in Test Results
1. Ctrl + R, Ctrl + A – Run all tests in debug mode
2. Ctrl + R, Ctrl + T – Run all tests in context in debug mode
3. Ctrl + R, Ctrl + F – Run all checked tests in debug mode